The Robotics Technician III will be working within a 24x7 warehouse/logistics environment providing operations and maintenance services to support a fleet of robots. Expected to be a subject matter expert within the department and will act as a lead and mentor to Robotics Technician I and II employees.
What we're looking for:
* Ability to prioritize, schedule, and logistically support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines * Skilled trade training or equivalent technical expertise in Industrial Maintenance or Robotics * Ambitious and eager to learn - desire to learn Robotics - chosen candidates will be receive additional on the job training for the specific type of robot.
Responsibilities will include:
* Leading and setting expectations for safe work practices. * Provide leadership and guidance to level I and II technicians at the site * Act as a mentor for level I and II technicians and provide training as required. * Maintain and troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems to Robotics System * Provides advanced troubleshooting support including diagnosing and repair complex problems within the fleet. * Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot control components, photo eyes, proximity sensors, servo drives, tachs and encoders * Knowledge of the Ethernet communication modules. * Mentor technicians by motivating, providing guidance and direction to help them achieve their goals Ability * Assists Service Technicians repairing and maintaining material handling equipment * Assists Service Technicians repairing and to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance * Understanding of LINIX and/or SQL * Completing preventative maintenance routines, documentation and procedures * Perform battery changes, and preventive maintenance on batteries * Ability to do e-mail communication and date entry for database * Enter downtime data in daily log, complete PM sheets * Advanced knowledge of Electrical concepts (ie: wiring of a 3 phase motor) * Tracking and storing the departments inventory, including spare parts Physical Demands:
* Repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking * Lifting parts and tools weighing on average 20 pounds, occasionally weighing up to 80 pounds * Dexterity in eye/hand coordination, feet (foot pedals) manual (picking, pinching, holding, grasping), and wrist motion (repetitive flexion/rotation) * Working conditions may include small spaces, dust, fumes/odors, hot/cold temperatures, inside/outside noise, vibration, standing on concrete for long hours and wet or uneven surfaces Operation Support & Customer Service:
* Promoting and conduct good housekeeping practices * Must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric * Flexibility with work hours and days. (7 days a week operation, including holidays) * Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner. Must be highly self-motivated.
Basic Qualifications Required:
* Electrical knowledge of basics components. * 7+ years of experience in Automated systems and controls * Electrical and electronic principles * Preventative maintenance procedures * Knowledge of PLC programs * PC competency, Word & Excel, Kindle Platforms and Windows OS * Tech school certificate or AA in Electrical/Electronics * Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects and work load * Troubleshooting, able to ID and understand the resources needed to resolve them * Proven ability to work successfully with little supervision * Proven ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
* Desire to learn about and work with conveyor systems and client specific robots * Good mechanical and technical aptitude * Curious nature with a desire to learn, repair and troubleshoot material handling equipment (MHE)
Internal Number: 19036729
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14.2 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #214 in 2017. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.