- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- 2-5 years previous experience in shipping or distribution environment required.
- Ability to operate forklift required.
- A working knowledge of UPS shipping methods, Federal Express shipping methods, LTL rate quotes, and LTL shipment tracking required.
- General computer knowledge needed.
- Ability to regularly lift/or move up to 30 pounds, frequently lift/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift/or move up to 100 pounds (with assistance).
- Experience with Intuitive preferred.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Hands-on; completes tasks and dependable; proactive in nature.
- Knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- Have excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
- Team player, with a strong sense of ownership and a 'get things done' attitude.
Gale Banks Engineering offers a competitive salary and a benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, along with a generous 401k Match. Banks Power provides a pleasant, professional, and dynamic entrepreneurial work environment where creativity is encouraged. For immediate consideration, please email your resume with salary history and current salary requirements.
Gale Banks Engineering provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gale Banks Engineering complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gale Banks Engineering expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gale Banks Engineering’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.